Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Revealed
Ever since the announcement at E32012, that Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified would launch this fall for PlayStation Vita there has been questions as to what the story entails – until now. According to Activision: The story of Black Ops Declassified takes place between the events of Black Ops, and Black Ops 2.
What we know so far:
- The game is being developed by Nihilistic Software.
- Nihilistic Software worked on:
* StarCraft Ghost (good game, but ultimately canceled)
* Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
* PlayStation Move Heroes (PlayStation Move launch window)
* Resistance: Burning Skies (PlayStation Vita launch window)
- Familiar elements so far are…
* Prestige Levels
* Dual Analog Stick controls
- New game modes will be tailored to the PSVita features, including WiFi.
- It will also feature game modes from previous Call of Duty titles such as…
* 4v4 Team Deathmatch,
* Kill Confirmed
* Drop Zone
* And other game modes, too.
- The game is out in November, around the time Black Ops 2 is released.
How are you liking Black Ops Declassified so far?